Hello guys, Im having a little trouble finding the device id. im using the activator v0.2 method from https://ookoo.org/iphone/iasign.php. it is telling me to go to CDocuments and Settings\username\Application Data\Apple Computer\Lockdown for the file, but in my document/setting there is no username folder. Is there any other way to obtain the device id?

Thank you in advance, Tim.
    2007-09-17 02:12 AM
    r u running vista
    if yes just go to users/urname and then proceed normally
    if running xp then when you go to doc and settings just click the foldfer the same name as ur profile and carry on
    2007-09-17 03:01 AM
    Device ID can be found on windows in the directory CUsers\username\AppData\roaming\Apple Computer\Lockdown on windows vista, or CDocuments and Settings\username\Application Data\Apple Computer\Lockdown on WinXP, or in ~/Library/Lockdown/ on MacOS X. It is an hexadecimal string of 40 characters, which should be the name of the only .plist file there
    2007-09-17 03:31 AM
    thanks for the help guys.

under that path (running windows xp) CDocuments and Settings\username\Application Data\Apple Computer\Lockdown up to documentsettings there is no username or application data folder. im wondering if i skipped a step somewhere. First of all i jailbroke the phone fine. second i loaded the iPhoneActivation.pem fine as well. is there a file i need to download? or a program i need to download in order to receive it?

here's a screen shot of what i see.

2007-09-18 06:51 AM
    thanks for the help guys.

under that path (running windows xp) CDocuments and Settings\username\Application Data\Apple Computer\Lockdown up to documentsettings there is no username or application data folder. im wondering if i skipped a step somewhere. First of all i jailbroke the phone fine. second i loaded the iPhoneActivation.pem fine as well. is there a file i need to download? or a program i need to download in order to receive it?

here's a screen shot of what i see.

ok now open owner\Application Data\Apple Computer\Lockdown make sure you have hidden files viewable tools /folder options /view /show hidden files
    2007-09-18 07:00 AM
    Thank You For Your Help!
    2007-09-18 07:10 AM
    anytime,,
    2007-09-18 07:15 AM
    following up on the device id, i also cant find it on win xp im in my documents and settings and owner, after that i cant see any of the other paths .is there an easier way to getting the device id?
    2007-10-19 06:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD