Hey guys okay i just got the iPhone Ringtone maker. I can make the ringtones flawlessly. The problem is that when i click the "send to iphone button" it gives me the message that ringtone has been sent but when I go and look in my iphone under ringtones, it isn't there.

I've Tried:
    -Restarting my Comp
    -Using Different MP3's

Also I can't seem to be able to uninstall it for some reason.

Can someone help me out please.
    Last edited by nirav464; 2008-03-10 at 12:53 AM.
    2008-03-10 12:45 AM
    I'm guessing you're on 1.1.2?
    2008-03-10 04:25 AM
    Did you tryed uninstall and install the software from your pc?
    2008-03-10 04:30 AM
    I have the same problem. I've got firmware 1.1.3. The iPhone even says "Sync in Progress" after I hit the send to phone button, but no ringtones ever show up

When asked what he would say to the columbine killers, Marilyn Manson said, "I would say nothing to them. I would listen to what they have to say, because that's what nobody else did" from the movie Farenheit 9/11
    2008-03-10 07:00 AM
    Google iRinger from iPhone Ringtone Factory and try it. It works great for me. iPhoneRingTone Maker worked off and on but was kind of a pain.
    2008-03-10 07:15 AM
    iRinger is the answer! It worked flawlessly on my 1.1.3 phone and my girlfriend's 1.1.4 phone! Best part is the program is free (ad-supported) but even the fee to get the ads off is less than the cost of iPhoneRingTone Maker!

When asked what he would say to the columbine killers, Marilyn Manson said, "I would say nothing to them. I would listen to what they have to say, because that's what nobody else did" from the movie Farenheit 9/11
    2008-03-10 09:01 AM
    i get the same error...i just reinstall the software each time...its computer specific my other computer doesnt have that error...dont uninstall just install over your copy now and your ringtones will be there
    2008-03-11 09:39 PM
    why would you pay for a program that you have to re-install everytime though...just using iRinger is a lot easier

2008-03-13 01:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD