So I am new here and I have the basics down so far. I am using ibrikr and can figure out how to navigate through it. I already have loaded new wallpapers and ringers that I have made. My question is where and how exactly do I install themes. I have found the ones in the gallery that I want but I can not figure out exactly how to install them. I am using summerboard and windows if that helps. Thanks in advance for the help. And yes I have done a search but what I come up with doesn't make sense to me.
    2007-09-19 08:24 PM
    Well, I consider a theme just a bunch of images you upload through iBrickr..

Basically, on iBrickr, you can go to applications > name of application > and then upload an icon as long as it is properly named...

then you can go to system > library > core services > springboard > and upload a new dock there as long as it is named SBDockBG.png I believe..
    2007-09-19 08:30 PM
    So then I need to load different images in different folders? How does that make it a theme? I would just like to be able to upload a theme that I downloaded straight into ibrickr.
    2007-09-19 08:47 PM
    Summerboard supports themes. Simply navigate to var/root/library/summerboard/themes and copy a theme folder to your desktop. Change the name of the folder to whatever you want your theme called and replace the images inside. Some themes have icon sets. For that, you need a folder called icons and you put your .pngs inside named the app name I beleive. I think its not the actual app name like mobilemusicplayer, but what shows up on the springboard like ipod.png
    I've got two states of mind, stoned and asleep
    2007-09-19 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD