When i tap on phone or use my double tap feature, my screen shows 2 pieces of paper with the letter "A" made of a ruler, a pencil, and a paintbrush. It shows that for a quick second before the phone shows my favorites, recents, contacts, dialer, or voicemail tabs. I think it started doing this ever since i accidentally deleted the Default.png file where you store your custom dialer pads. Im pretty sure this isnt normal because i dont remember seeing this screen before. Its not a big deal that messed up my phone, but it just bothers me. I tried searching, but im not sure what to search for. Anyone know how to get it back to normal or simply add a custom screen ??
    2008-03-14 01:56 AM
    just upload a new default.png and it will be fixxed
    If i helped hit Thanks!
    2008-03-14 02:12 AM
    just upload a new default.png and it will be fixxed
    The thing is, im not sure if thats what caused the problem. If it is, where can i get another Default.png? Or does anyone know of a way to change that quick transfer screen into something custom? Thanks for the quick reply bro
    2008-03-14 02:19 AM
    Yea he's right thats the problem. The the problem, the Default.png is the "loading image" until the program actually starts, and the little paper/pencil is shown when there is no image there. Now if u want the original u can check the D/L section I believe theres a folder with all the stock images in the iphone or u can custom create one just grab a pic u want and resize it to "I believe" 320x480 (wallpaper size) and set it as Default.png and u'll be good to go!
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.
    2008-03-15 02:27 AM
    Yea he's right thats the problem. The the problem, the Default.png is the "loading image" until the program actually starts, and the little paper/pencil is shown when there is no image there. Now if u want the original u can check the D/L section I believe theres a folder with all the stock images in the iphone or u can custom create one just grab a pic u want and resize it to "I believe" 320x480 (wallpaper size) and set it as Default.png and u'll be good to go!
    I checked out the download section and downloaded a couple things. None of them had the default.png file. Anyone know where else i can get it?

nm, ill just make a custom one. Thanks anyways!
    Last edited by ekidd; 2008-03-16 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-03-16 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD