Is there a program i can install to copy and paste text's to show up on the iphone? I did searched but didnt find anything. Thanks

-J
    2007-10-03 08:43 PM
    Is there a program i can install to copy and paste text's to show up on the iphone? I did searched but didnt find anything. Thanks

-J
    Not really clear what you're asking, but if you simply want to view text files on your iPhone, install the Books.app from installer.app, it reads txt and html files. All you need to do is create a folder in your iPhone's Media folder called "EBooks" and place the txt files in there.
    2007-10-03 08:56 PM
    Not really clear what you're asking, but if you simply want to view text files on your iPhone, install the Books.app from installer.app, it reads txt and html files. All you need to do is create a folder in your iPhone's Media folder called "EBooks" and place the txt files in there.
    I don't know how much clearer you can get if you want a program to be able and copy and paste as you can in windows... ie: right click and copy, right click and paste.

I also would like to be able to copy and paste!
    8 gig iPhone Edge 2G (first day iPhone): UNLKD/JB using bootneuter and blackra1n.
    8 gig iPhone 3G (first day iPhone): UNLKD/JB using Whited00r CFW
    16 gig iPhone 3GS (new bootrom): UNLKD/JB using ultrasn0w/limera1n.
    16 gig Wifi iPad first day iPad JB using greenpois0n.
    32 gig Wifi/3G iPad first day iPad UNLKD/JB using greenpois0n.
    32 gig iPhone 4(first day iPhone): UNLKD/JB using ultrasn0w/greenpois0n
    Apps: 157 installed 25 developed.
    2007-10-04 01:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD