After utilizing Ibrckr and anysim unlocking my phone i am not able to utilize my T_Mobile sim card. Does anybody knows why? What i can do? I would like some help please.
    2007-10-04 06:19 PM
    did you upload the lockdownd file
    2007-10-04 06:35 PM
    did you upload the lockdownd file
    Yes i did. Can i remove it and upload it again? Do you recomend that?
    2007-10-04 07:56 PM
    put it in again drag`n drop ..and what do you mean cant utilize tmobile ...
    2007-10-04 08:08 PM
    put it in again drag`n drop ..and what do you mean cant utilize tmobile ...
    Sorry, i guess i wanst clear. What i mean is since is giving me an error about the sim card i am not able to use my current cell phone provider wish is T Mobile.

Can you do the drag and drop with Windows? Sorry i am still learning about this modding stuff.

Sorry, i guess i wanst clear. What i mean is since is giving me an error about the sim card i am not able to use my current cell phone provider wish is T Mobile.

Can you do the drag and drop with Windows? Sorry i am still learning about this modding stuff.
    Does anyone has something to say about this? I need some help, please.
    Last edited by Mookie469; 2007-10-05 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-10-05 05:52 PM
    what error.... please connect to itunes to activate..
    2007-10-05 05:56 PM
    what error.... please connect to itunes to activate..
    Invalid SIM, please use a valid sim. or something like that. i already try to remove the lockdown file, and place a new one back (the same one) i just re-downloaded again just in case it was corrupted or something. Then i reboot it the phone. And the phone is working i can connect to wi-fi networks and stuff but i can use my T-Mobile SIM card. WHY?
    2007-10-05 06:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD