This is a rather stupid question, but for some reason I cannot rearrange my springboard.

I have rSBT and im trying to move the icons around to what I like but they don't switch around to have the 12 icons that I want.

If anybody can give me a little help with arranging my springboard to the 12 icons i want that would be awesome.

Also is it possible to edit what comes up with the extra dock ui in the bottom right corner?
    Last edited by cursive08; 2007-10-07 at 07:14 PM.
    2007-10-07 07:05 PM
    This is a rather stupid question, but for some reason I cannot rearrange my springboard.

I have rSBT and im trying to move the icons around to what I like but they don't switch around to have the 12 icons that I want.

If anybody can give me a little help with arranging my springboard to the 12 icons i want that would be awesome.

Also is it possible to edit what comes up with the extra dock ui in the bottom right corner?
    This may sound stupid, but when you're done re-arranging, are you clicking on SAVE? Many people think you can just re-arrange, click on the home button and it's done.
    2007-10-07 07:18 PM

This may be a dumb answer, but i did it a couple times, but remember to hit the save button
    2007-10-07 07:20 PM
    Gotta get on the "Save" bandwagon...I made that mistake originally, too.
    2007-10-07 07:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD