User Tag List

Just curious to know how you guys normally get everything back on your phones after you do these updates. Do you start from scratch with Installer, or do you copy a bunch of folders over to your desktop before restore and move them back, or something else? Whats the quickest and best method to use.

Thanks!
    2007-10-10 04:15 PM
    if your talking about after the 1.1.1 upgrade, currently (although there is a jailbreak method out there) its not widely available and not available for windows users, so as of this minute (which could change the next) there is no way to get apps back on after you upgrade to 1.1.1. if you wait like a day or the end of the week at the latest , there should be an upgrade to apptapp or ibrickr.
    2007-10-10 05:28 PM
    Oh yeah i know. I'm just wondering the most widely used method to get everything back on their phones after they do ANY update. Whats the quickest and best method? Do you start from scratch with Installer, or do you copy a bunch of folders over to your desktop before restore and move them back, or something else? I'm not asking for a step by step guide, I know how to do everything, I was just wondering if their was a quick and easy way everyone was doing it.
    2007-10-10 05:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD