User Tag List

ok i've read alot and there are a few i just don't get
    1. i'm using windows
    2. i have no idea where or what a phonedmg file is or should be
    3.everytime i put i put a theme in var/root/summerboard/themes the wallpaper allways show but when i create the icons folder they never show
    only if i use iswitcher themes the icons show up but on summerboard they never show
    i restored my phone last night and still no luck on fixing this problem
    if someone could either show me how to create iswitcher themes in windows or help me with my summerboard icon problem i would be in debt to you
    also the summerboard themes that came with summerboard the ones that have icons included change
    but when i put the files in the right place they don't work
    to any and everyone who reads and replies to help me thnx
    2007-10-12 10:18 PM
    You can try a couple things:

1: Make sure in SMBPrefs, that the theme icons is switched to "on"
    2: Make sure you are naming everything right, for example, dont use icon.png for all the icons, they should be called like Mail.png, Apollo.png, Launcher.png, Phone.png, that kind of thing.
    3: If that doesnt work, only other thing i can think of is copy the "Thumbs.db" file from another Summerboard theme, then add it to your theme in the same directory as the wallpaper.png goes.
    2007-10-12 10:22 PM
    i'm gonna try right now and see what happens thnx

all the icons are properly named and where is the thumbs db file i couldn't find any in any of the themes

where can i find a thumbs.db file?
    Last edited by kaspereli; 2007-10-12 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-10-12 10:45 PM
    I dont know, some themes have it, some dont, I really dont think its necessary, so lets try another approach.

Make sure your folders look exactly like this (capitalization and all)

/var/root/Library/Summerboard/Themes/{Whatever your theme name is}/Wallpaper.png

/var/root/Library/Summerboard/Themes/{Whatever your theme name is}/Icons/{Icon Name}.png
    2007-10-12 10:57 PM
    ok so i downloaded the bluprint theme and did what you explained and it worked perfectly
    but i haven't figured out why this is the only one that worked
    for example i tried the halloween theme and the icons didn't work
    same with the tigger gc and mario party
    maybe it was me i don't know but thnx for your help and being so quck to respond and help me out
    thnx again
    2007-10-12 11:06 PM
    Hmm... I dont know, I have both mario party and tigger, and I just went through the files and they all seem to be right, so I dont know why you aren't getting anywhere with them...?
    2007-10-12 11:17 PM