Hello all, I am new to the forum and I was browsing and ended up jailbreaking my phone yesterdsay and I also downloaded new apps and stuff.

I downloaded Iphone browser. It says my Iphone is connected AND jailbroken. But when I click on Go to location- Summer board themes. It does not load the ones I currently have on my phone.

Also, when I drag a folder with a them into the summber board directory, it does not copy it to my phone. I followed all the instructions from the tutorial. Does anyone know a solution? Thanks.
    2008-04-03 08:30 PM
    I also have this browser, but when I add files to the folders I can't find them when I open Cydia.
    2008-09-19 08:09 AM
    I also have this browser, but when I add files to the folders I can't find them when I open Cydia.
    Cydia is an installer that uses "repositories". It only pulls programs from those repositories, you cant add to it.

If you drag files to the iphone, you have to "manually" install them yourself.
    2008-09-19 08:11 AM
    Are you using SummerBoard for Theming or WinterBoard?

WinterBoard has a different location for themes - see the latest beta of iPhoneBrowser (v1.81) to verify you have a link to the WinterBoard themes location.
    Starlight Computer Wizardry
    Pocket-sized Development
    Follow me on twitter: @NetMage
    2008-09-22 09:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD