I just manually installed the new summerboard, and it puts the dock at the top, overlapping some of the icons. When I open Summerboard, it crashes. Since I manually installed it, I can't uninstall it with the Installer app. How can I get rid of it?

EDIT: Nevermind, I had set permissions wrong, so I changed them and all is ok with the world.
    Last edited by Hondamaker; 2007-10-13 at 10:05 AM.
    2007-10-13 09:55 AM
    I just manually installed the new summerboard, and it puts the dock at the top, overlapping some of the icons. When I open Summerboard, it crashes. Since I manually installed it, I can't uninstall it with the Installer app. How can I get rid of it?
    The problem isn't the new Summerboard. it's something in how you installed it. The version wrks just fine. Are you sure you downloaded the right version files?

To uninstall it, reverse the steps you took to install it.
    Je t'aime encore, Roguette
    2007-10-13 09:58 AM
    The problem isn't the new Summerboard. it's something in how you installed it. The version wrks just fine. Are you sure you downloaded the right version files?

To uninstall it, reverse the steps you took to install it.
    I had the permissions set incorrectly. After changing them to rwxr-xr-x from the incorrectly stated rw-r--r-- , it works fine!
    2007-10-14 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD