User Tag List

hey i just got a iphone yesterday.and i inserted my tmobile sim in it cuz the guy said it was unlock. so i put it in, it shows tmobile at the top right and a E next to it.and on the middle screen it says connect to itunes cuz it doesnt recognize my sim card so i did.nothing happen.so i checked out ziphone.installed it .click the ziphone folder on the desktop saw a button that says unlockand activate. so i clicks it then a black screen shows up with a huge Z and says recoviering. so i waited 5 mins. nothing happens so i disconnected it and for somewhat reason a cartoon of a guy is all i can see now. so idont know whats wrong.its ssays some wierd language on the iphone. i think i disconnceted to early . but can someone out there pleazE help me with this problem.!
    2008-12-09 02:49 PM
    hey i just got a iphone yesterday.and i inserted my tmobile sim in it cuz the guy said it was unlock. so i put it in, it shows tmobile at the top right and a E next to it.and on the middle screen it says connect to itunes cuz it doesnt recognize my sim card so i did.nothing happen.so i checked out ziphone.installed it .click the ziphone folder on the desktop saw a button that says unlockand activate. so i clicks it then a black screen shows up with a huge Z and says recoviering. so i waited 5 mins. nothing happens so i disconnected it and for somewhat reason a cartoon of a guy is all i can see now. so idont know whats wrong.its ssays some wierd language on the iphone. i think i disconnceted to early . but can someone out there pleazE help me with this problem.!
    Why are u using ziphone? What firmware to u want to install on ur phone?
    2008-12-09 04:01 PM
    Ziphone only works on firmware 1.1.4 or below. You will need to plug into iTunes. Hit RESTORE and then use a program called Quickpwn (version 2.2) to jailbreak/unlock/activate.
    2008-12-09 04:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD