So yea, i think the title pretty much explains it but i restored to 1.1.4 today and used zibris newest ziphone to jailbreak the phone, but now it seems that the battery charging image that is displayed when the phone is locked doesnt update the image based on the batteries status. The battery icon in the top right corner of the home screen shows full, but on the lock screen its staying at 3/4 charge.

Any ideas?

Update:

Well i restarted the phone and now everything seems to be in order. Really weird.
    Last edited by la7eralus; 2008-03-05 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-03-05 10:44 PM
    So yea, i think the title pretty much explains it but i restored to 1.1.4 today and used zibris newest ziphone to jailbreak the phone, but now it seems that the battery charging image that is displayed when the phone is locked doesnt update the image based on the batteries status. The battery icon in the top right corner of the home screen shows full, but on the lock screen its staying at 3/4 charge.

Any ideas?

Update:

Well i restarted the phone and now everything seems to be in order. Really weird.
    Hi,
    I also have a 1.13 out of the box and used Zibri's program to JB; UL and ACT. No problems. If I want to go to 1.14 do I restore to 1.14 thru iTunes then run Zibri's latest using do it all option? Thanks for any help.
    2008-03-06 04:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD