Hey sinders, didnt you played INX!?!?
    2008-03-29 05:39 AM
    I jailbreak about 20 iPhones without errors, dont bring the fault to ziphone it depends if you did the things right
    2008-03-29 05:55 AM
    i too used ziphone and now have some whacky errors on my phone- i.e. a prompt to enter a voicemail password when one was never set! this comes up everytime i enter a different program-very annoying! restoring has done nothing so far. can i restore it and try another jailbreaking program? are any as easy as ziphone???
    enter the password you had vor your voicemail before the iPhone. Thants what it is asking for.
    2008-03-29 08:40 AM
    I jailbreak about 20 iPhones without errors, dont bring the fault to ziphone it depends if you did the things right
    I agree, Doesn't anyone read the fine print anymore! it clearly states on ZiPhone that the actions you take are the actions you decide and he is not at fault for your stupidity! he only supplied you with the tool that you used incorrectly... there is a reason why you ask questions and read the several post all of us here on this forum have posted regarding jailbreaking and unlocking your device.... once again please look at which version of itunes you have if it is 7.6.1 please downgrade to 7.4 or 7.5 then DFU your device using ziphone or manual ways (there are several posts on how to DFU your device) Shift click restore! SHIFT CLICK RESTORE SSSSHHHIIIIFFTTT CLICK RESTORE! choose your 1.1.4 firmware and let the device restore if you are still experiencing problems please post back

It Is What It Is...
    2008-03-30 08:28 AM
24 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD