hi,
    it seems ziphone does not support my carrier!
    Everything works fine but I can't receive any call,
    sms send/receive and call making are fine.

old jailbreak types were ok, but after using ziphone, previous jailbreak types have the same problem too!

i have reset network, settings, everything, downgraded, upgraded but nothing changed!

recently i tried another sim from another carrier and it could recieve calls!!

i have 3.9 bootloader, and 1.1.1 running right now (unlocked with iDemocracy)
    tried 1.1.3, 1.1.4 (activated by ziphone) , 1.0.2 with anysim, ibricker, winstaller
    changing IMEI does not work either,

i'd appreciate any help, tanx
    2008-03-10 07:12 PM
    Oh, i have the same problem
    i though it's just me! so confused and could not find any solution,
    sb help plz
    2008-03-10 07:23 PM
    Ziphone has nothing to do with your carrier. Install and run iWorld.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2008-03-10 07:24 PM
    i don't know if this will solve your problem but i have heard that ziphone is fairly problematic. try iplus 2.0. you can find instructions on how to use it on iclarified.com or hackthatphone.com (this website still only has instructions on the older version of iplus but i used that one and works very well)

good luck
    2008-03-10 07:32 PM
    i don't know if this will solve your problem but i have heard that ziphone is fairly problematic. try iplus 2.0. you can find instructions on how to use it on iclarified.com or hackthatphone.com (this website still only has instructions on the older version of iplus but i used that one and works very well)

good luck
    Yes, ZiPhone is problematic, if you don't follow the directions. If you do follow directions, it works flawlessly.
    2008-03-10 07:54 PM
    iworld did not work on my iPhone, says your basebond is not supported, it's for 1.1.2!

And my phone supports other carriers, so it should not be not following instructions

I've tried iplus and it did not help
    I think the problem is from
    my rom being modified by ziphone, don't know :-?
    2008-03-12 12:16 PM
    RESTORE to 1.1.4 Then open ZiPhone and select DO IT ALL with the latest version of ZiPhone thats basically all I have ....Im not sure why it would be able to make calls yet not receive them?? .....Maybe even downgrading to 1.1.3 or 1.1.2 MAY im not saying it will but it may help
    To check out my blog just type bilsta57 into the google search bar
    2008-03-12 01:00 PM
    iworld did not work on my iPhone, says your basebond is not supported, it's for 1.1.2!

And my phone supports other carriers, so it should not be not following instructions

I've tried iplus and it did not help
    I think the problem is from
    my rom being modified by ziphone, don't know :-?
    The baseband is the "radio" that makes your iPhone a phone. Without, you can't make/receive calls. Not sure why iWorld would say you have an unsupported version. Is this an OTB 1.1.2 phone?
    2008-03-12 03:45 PM
    My phone is 1.0.2 OTB,
    and I've restored, but not helped, upgraded to 1.1.4 downgraded to 1.1.3, 1.1.1, 1.0.2 and tested all, all of them same issue

I found some other guys that have iphone (in my area), they can't receive calls too!
    really confused (
    2008-03-12 04:15 PM
    guys, been having the same problem. cant install iworld thru installer, it says," package download failed",112 otb jailbreak activate and unlock on ziphone 2.5, when opening sms it crashes back to springboard please help..

thanks

edit. got to install iworld, but cant send/recieve sms and call..
    anybody???
    Last edited by 714pedro; 2008-03-23 at 04:39 PM.
    2008-03-23 09:37 AM
    Hey dude im using ziphone and i encouter tt too..
    try to install some stuff from installer but it wrote "package download failed " and no service on my iphone!
    2008-03-23 06:50 PM
    ok so i upgraded my phone from 1.0.2 to 1.1.4 using iliberty+ (pc user) and now i can't make or recive calls... going to try to downgrade back to 1.0.2 (if it's possible) or go down to 1.1.3. i also can't get summerboard to work... any thoughts?
    2008-04-17 08:38 PM
    Just a few days ago, a guy post in a spanish forum that he haves Ziphoned 3.0 a brand new 16 Gb iPhone and all works fine but without carrier. Then he tries Pwnage 1.0 with the same result. Finally he tries to unlock with the last iJailbreak 0.6 and all works fine.

Maybe he has chance, but who knows...

(sorry for my siouxglish ;-)
    2008-04-18 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.