I used, Ziphone 2.5 and click on that option where it says it will jailbreak, activate and unlock at the same time. At the end, the process came out succesful. Everything works except the jailbreak part. Whenever I try to use iphonebrowser and it says "iphone is connected but not jailbroken" I thought my iphone was suppose to be already jailbroken but I went ahead and open Ziphone again and select only the jailbreak option this time. The process also went succesful as well. SO I went back and try to use iphone browser and it says ""iphone is connected but not jailbroken" again. I'm using Iphonebrowser 1.5.2.0. I'm currently running firmwire 1.1.2. Please tell me how can I fix this problem. Thanks
    2008-03-14 09:17 AM
    hi you need first to restore you iphone to 1.1.4 from itune
    then open or download new ziphone 2.6

open and click on DO IT ALL
    it only take 4 mint
    2008-03-14 09:30 AM
    hi you need first to restore you iphone to 1.1.4 from itune
    then open or download new ziphone 2.6

open and click on DO IT ALL
    it only take 4 mint

i did this! but still, my iphone is not jailbroken yet....did i did something wrong?

please help!

thanks!
    2008-03-14 10:45 AM
    why dont u just msg me so i can fix ur iphone online im online on msn msg me now

lovleenk@hotmail.com
    2008-03-14 10:59 AM
    You need to install the ziphone ibrickr fix that is on the i.unlock.no source. It will show up under unlocking tools. Apply it and you'll have a fully jailbroken iphone.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.
    2008-03-14 11:22 AM
    You need to install the ziphone ibrickr fix that is on the i.unlock.no source. It will show up under unlocking tools. Apply it and you'll have a fully jailbroken iphone.
    iBlade is correct. Open Installer and in the lower right hand corner click "Sources." Go to "Edit" and click "Add," then type "http://i.unlock.no." (Without Quotes.)

Next click "Installer" and look for "ZiPhone iBrickr Fix," and install.

Once installed hold the top and menu button until you see "Slide to Power Off." Power off the iPhone and power it back on. Now try connecting to iPhoneBrowser v1.5.2.0.

Hope that helps. GL.
    2008-03-14 12:01 PM
    tried this and it still isnt working.
    Im having this same porblem when i use a mac and cyberduck
    Someone please help. ...thanks

half hour later I've got it and thanked the appropriate times.
    thanks
    Last edited by sokanomx; 2008-03-21 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-03-21 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD