Hey guys,

i've got a 1.1.4 Jailbroken/Activated/Unlocked iPhone done with ZiPhone, now i've had no problems in the past, but recently i've been having problems with my Google Maps Locate Me

My Baseband is 04.04.05_G, it's been working in the past, but today it just stopped, could it be a server problem, or is it a problem with my phone? Any help would be appriciated.

I've done a restore back to 1.1.4, Set up as a new Phone, Reset all settings and it's still not working
    2008-03-16 01:25 AM
    ZiPhone messed up your iPhone just like it did mine, restore your iPhone, then download the program called iPlus and jailbreak/unlock with it. Normally the only way to fix that is to erase your baseband and re-install it. if your iPhone is BL 3.9 you can do that easily with ZiPhone, erase you baseband with ZiPhone and the restore to 1.1.4 then jailbreak/activate with iPlus. If your iPhone is BL 4.6 then use iPlus to install a fake blank BL 3.9 and repat the steps of ereasing your bsaeband, restoring to 1.1.4, jailbreak/activate with iPlus.

This will fix it surely, it fixed mine.
    Last edited by Sidetalker; 2008-03-16 at 06:05 AM.
    2008-03-16 01:51 AM
    Cheers for that!

I used ZiPhone 2.6 to Refurbish my 1.1.4. Went into iTunes and Restored to 1.1.3 (it also downgraded baseband to 04.03.13_G). DFU'd and restored back to 1.1.4 and 04.04.05_G BB. Used iPlus to Unlock, JB and Activate my iPhone.

The Locate Me problem still remains, it wont locate me which leads me to believe that there may be a problem with the Locate Me server??
    2008-03-16 04:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD