ok...im on 1.1.3 ziphone...installed bosstool today and my wifi broke..it connects but doesnt give me any ip adress or any of that...so out of stupidity i installed Nates Prefs. 1.1.3 Fix(Nates JBK only )i didnt use nates method...i then uninstalled these programs and my edge and wi-fi is not working!!!!!!!!!!!i cant ssh into my phone because wifi aint working...or reinstall the programs(no wifi or edge ..any suggestions...please..will pay 4 help
    2008-04-01 06:04 AM
    i would restore in itunes
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.
    2008-04-01 07:42 AM
    i would restore in itunes
    thanks...should i update it to 1.1.4 or just restore to 1.1.3...also do you know any way for me to back up what i have on my iphone
    2008-04-01 08:02 AM
    restore then update to 1.1.4 (i like it best, better battery life). Make sure you set up as a NEW phone afterwards (very important). And unless your handy with SSH there is no way to back up your apps/themes/etc.(i guess you cant anyway since you dont have wifi). Then afterwards run your favorite jailbreak/unlock program. After that, install Cydia from installer.app. It will do what Bosstool does and also provide a better BSD subsystem (dont install BSD subsystem from installer if you do this.)
    2008-04-01 08:11 AM
    10 dollars paypal and I'll tell you exactly what to do step by step.
    2008-04-01 10:40 AM
    10 dollars paypal and I'll tell you exactly what to do step by step.
    don't be an ***. This forum is about spreading knowledge freely, not charging for it.
    2008-04-02 02:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD